Flattered is a fast-growing footwear and leather accessories company based in the heart of Stockholm. Today we are 17 happy and driven people working to forge a new luxury for the smart, independent, and conscious individual with genuine intention to make products that stand the test of time.
Since we are growing at a fast phase, we are now looking for an Accountant to join the team in Stockholm. As our Accountant, you will play a key role in ensuring that we report correct figures in our books and to authorities. You will work closely with Business Control.
You will be responsible for:
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Preparing import and export documentation, including creating proforma invoices, calculate and report local and international VAT and duty
- Preparing financial statements and annual report
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Invoicing and follow up on account receivables
- Managing Accounts payable and uploading payments to the bank
- Process payroll
- Internal consolidation of Flattered AB and its subsidiaries’ financial reports
- Using financial and accounting software used by the company (Fortnox)
- All journal entries into the general ledger
Is this your next challenge? We are looking for someone who has or is:
- Relevant university/college degree and approximately 3-5 years of work experience, preferably from a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of Swedish accounting regulations
- Understanding of cost efficiency
- Skilled user in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- An ambitious self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A fast learner with great problem-solving skills and a flexible mindset
- Service-minded, organized and proactive with great attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Swedish
This is a full-time position based at our head office in Stockholm.
Do you want to be a part of our team and our exciting journey? Please send your application in English, including your resume and cover letter, no later than January 15. Applications will be reviewed continuously.