Devoted and Goal Oriented International Sales Manager
Head Office – Stockholm
Flattered is facing an exciting expansion phase and is now looking to hire an International Sales Manager with strong sales skills and business mindset. This is an opportunity to play a vital role in Flattered's increasing growth and success in the international market.
As the International Sales Manager, you will work with the export sales in the international market which currently includes the Scandinavia, Great Britain, Germany and the Netherlands. In close collaboration with sales agents and the Flattered marketing team, you will execute the planning and development of sales internationally. You attend events and fashion fairs such as Berlin, Copenhagen, Milan, London, Paris and Shanghai and by working towards tight deadlines, you will take control and responsibility of all sales projects and objectives internationally.
The role is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a few years of experience in sales, have strong interpersonal skills and is interested in fashion. You will be part of a dedicated, tight-knit team in a welcoming and creative environment.
- You are responsible for sourcing agents and distributors and/or handle the operative sales work towards key accounts yourself, depending on the setup of each market
- Continuous contact with agents, distributors and buyers throughout the season, collecting and placing orders
- Through feedback from agents and distributors regarding the products, report and evaluate with the Flattered design team
- Representing Flattered by attending events and sales activities, and fashions fairs.
- Continuously working with new customer prospecting by identifying and book meetings with external wholesalers
- Weekly updates and coaching towards the international sales agents regarding budget, reporting and evaluating the results with the Flattered sales team
Who are you?
- Goal orientated and dedicated person who is eager to identify business targets and make great results
- Enthusiastic about Flattered’s progression and growth and are willing to push boundaries for the brand’s sales opportunities
- Driven and competitive, and you get motivated by doing business and achieving set goals
- “On-brand” and professional in all social contexts
- Trustworthy and take full ownership of your work tasks and responsibilities
- You can adapt to different environments and strategic in your way of planning your work and building relationships
- You love to travel, meet new people and get to know new cultures
- You have a relevant educational background and approximately 2-5 years of work experience from a sales position
- You have experience in working with new customer processing and B2B sales, and it is also an advantage if you have previously worked with export sales in the industry but this is no requirement
- It is an advantage if you are multilingual but not a requirement
The position is completed on a full-time basis and is located at the Flattered headquarters in the heart of Stockholm.
To apply, click the button below. We look forward to receiving your application.