Flattered is a fast-growing shoe company based in the heart of Stockholm. Today we are 14 happy and driven people working to make the most beautiful shoes in the world. Our commitment is to design products with contemporary aesthetics from the perspective of our customers, without ever sacrificing comfort or functionality. We create value for the contemporary woman, through design and long-lasting quality that is made in a way that fits the world we live in, today and tomorrow.
Since we are growing at a fast phase in the China market, we are now looking for a Mandarin native speaking Marketing Intern to join the team in Stockholm. You will be working closely with the Social Media Manager for China.
- Planning, creating and managing content and campaigns across Flattered social media channels in China (WeChat, RED, Weibo etc.)
- Managing official social media channels, including monitoring and engaging with the community to respond to queries and identify opportunities for improvement
- Creating and copywriting assets to be used in China, including but not limited to ads, official website, press releases
- Ensure all social content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice with guidance from the Creative Director
- Tracking new social trends, graphic design, updates and emerging media.
- Responsible for KOL seeding and campaigns
- Responsible for product photos- secure that pack shots are updated for Tmall.
- Analysing and reporting weekly/monthly social performance metrics to drive continuous enhancements and traffic
Is this your next challenge? We are looking for someone who has/is:
A good eye for design and the ability to create and edit images and videos.
- Strong writing skills and the capability of turning words into well-written and inspiring content.
- A great interest in photography and filmmaking.
- Experience and knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere)
- A strong interest and deep understanding of social media and current trends.
- Attention to detail and a strong team player.
- Ambitious, unpretentious and result-oriented personality, with a genuine interest in marketing, fashion, art and design.
- A doer; from idea to actual implementation. You will manage multiple projects at the same time and make a lot of decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Native in Mandarin, both writing and speaking and fluent in English
Do you want to be a part of our team and our exciting journey? Please send your application in English, including your CV and cover letter. Attach your portfolio with recent work in accordance with this position. Applications will be reviewed ongoing, and the start date is as soon as possible. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.