Flattered is a fast-growing shoe company based in the heart of Stockholm. Today we are 14 happy and driven people working to make the most beautiful shoes amd bags in the world, which we offer our customers in as digital and modern way as possible. We create value for the contemporary woman through design and long-lasting quality that is made in a way that fits the world we live in today and tomorrow.
We are now looking for a Design and Production Intern; you will be a part of our design and production team and learn how to develop the collection to fit our online and offline markets. Moreover, you will be a part of the daily administrative work and collaboration with other departments (supply chain, wholesale, marketing). Administrative work in PLM, fitting updates and helping to organize meetings and campaigns, etc.
All-around support with the development and sampling of the current and coming collection
- Measuring of samples
- Sample /Fitting comments
- Administrate material information
- Sourcing of components
- Data input in our PLM system
- Organizing wear test program
- Organizing seasonal colors and materials
- Assist the team in the daily communication to production team abroad
- Assist with the day-to-day needs of the product team
We’re looking for someone who
A team player with a strong passion for design and appreciate working in a small team
- Is creative and has a sustainable mindset
- Are highly proactive, independent, and enjoy versatile work tasks
- Is open-minded and flexible
- Has excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong organizational/planning skills and delivers on time
- Contributes to a good atmosphere in the team
The experience you’ll bring to the role is
- You are a student studying a bachelor or master’s degree in fashion design
- Expertise in Illustrator
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in Google suite
The duration of this internship is 4-6 months based at our Head Office in Stockholm. The start date is as soon as possible. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Do you want to be a part of our team and our exciting journey? Please send your application in English, including your resume and cover letter no later than February 20. Applications will be reviewed ongoing.