Do you have a strong interest in working with graphic design and content, and want to develop your creative skills within the fashion industry?
Flattered is now looking for a highly motivated and creative intern to join our team at our HQ located in Stockholm. It's an exciting opportunity to gain valuable and hands-on experience within the fashion industry, observing how we work and earning the chance to influence, contribute and develop your thoughts and ideas.
You will work closely with the marketing and brand team, assisting with everything from content creation to graphic development of Flattered.com.
Tasks will include but are not limited to
- Work alongside the brand team in the production of marketing collateral such as newsletters, invitations, advertising, and social media content
- Assist in creating content in line with the brand guide
- Assist in planning campaign and product shoots
- Assist in image selection, editing, and retouch
- Support in the research and conceptualizing of print and digital campaigns
- Develop creative guidelines, mood boards, line sheets, and lookbooks together with the brand team.
- Bring the brand to life by putting your creative ideas into reality.
- Assist with daily administrative work across the brand and marketing team.
- Knowledge in Adobe creative; Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Available for a minimum of 4 months during fall/winter 2021
- A student or graduate within graphic design, art direction, or similar
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
- Keen to learn more about growing a digital fashion company
- A multitasker, able to work individually and as part of a team
We regularly review applications and will contact you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!